Tuesday 1 August 2023

284 - Avoiding Negative People


If you want to have a prosperous podiatry career, you need to limit the amount of time you spend with negative people, and this episode highlights why this is of the utmost importance. 

The five people you associate with the most will have a lasting affect on you. 

Upcoming LIVE Events

If you’re interested in attending one of my LIVE marketing or business events, details can be found at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/upcoming-events/

Podiatry Business Coaching 

Hi, I’m Tyson Franklin, and when it comes to one-on-one podiatry business coaching and mentoring, I believe I am the best in the business, and most importantly, I have a proven track record to back me up.  

If you’d like to learn more, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar to schedule a Zoom meeting. 

Podiatry Business Owner’s Club

Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business?

If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.

My YouTube Channel 

Have you checked out my YouTube Channel – Tyson E Franklin? This is where I upload the  UNCUT videos of my interview podcast episodes and short educational videos.

 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment