Thursday 27 July 2023

283 - Book Review #6: BE OUR GUEST by Theodore Kinni


If you want to perfect the art of customer service, then Disney Institute's book, BE OUR GUEST, is exactly what you need to read.

Nothing at Disney happens accidentally, and guests' happiness is their priority. Everyone in health care can learn from this fantastic book. (reviewed by Tyson E Franklin and Carly O'Donoghue from Stepping Out Podiatry). 

Available from Amazon

If you have any questions about this episode, email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com.

Podiatry Business Coaching 

Hi, I’m Tyson Franklin, and when it comes to one-on-one podiatry business coaching and mentoring, I believe I am the best in the business, and most importantly, I have a proven track record to back me up.  

If you’d like to learn more, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar to schedule a Zoom meeting. 

Upcoming LIVE Events

If you’re interested in attending one of my LIVE marketing or business events, details can be found at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/upcoming-events/

Podiatry Business Owner’s Club

Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business?

If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.

YouTube

Have you checked out my YouTube Channel – Tyson E Franklin? This is where I uploaded the  UNCUT videos of each podcast episode and short career and educational videos.


Check out the latest podcast episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment