Wednesday 2 August 2023

285 - Dr Rob Hermann Current State of Podiatric Surgery in Australia mixdown


Dr Rob Hermann explains some significant developments happening in Australia regarding Podiatric Surgery, which will benefit the whole profession. 

Please view and share this video to support the request by the Australasian College of Podiatric Surgeons (ACPS) request for Medicare funding for podiatric surgery.

Why Podiatric Surgery Should Be Funded by Medicare https://youtu.be/xt4T6s4sjuE

If you wish to further support the push for MBS funding of podiatric surgery, don't hesitate to get in touch with the ACPS Assistant Secretary: Podiatric.Surgeons@rsm.com.au

An information package will be sent to you explaining how to contact your local Federal Member of Parliament to request they support MBS funding of podiatric surgery.

Upcoming LIVE Events

If you're interested in attending one of my LIVE marketing or business events, details can be found at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/upcoming-events/

Podiatry Business Coaching 

Hi, I'm Tyson Franklin, and when it comes to one-on-one podiatry business coaching and mentoring, I believe I am the best in the business, and most importantly, I have a proven track record to back me up.  

If you'd like to learn more, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar to schedule a Zoom meeting. 

Podiatry Business Owner's Club

Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business?

If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.

My YouTube Channel 

Have you checked out my YouTube Channel – Tyson E Franklin? This is where I upload the  UNCUT videos of my interview podcast episodes and short educational videos.


Check out the latest podcast episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment