Wednesday 5 July 2023

277 - Helping You Get Your Shit Together (Part 2) with Dave James


This episode opens with me explaining why a good friend calls me the Mexican Fisherman and ends with Dave James talking about tits and gits. It's a fun episode that will open your mind and change your thinking about podiatry and life. 

"Life moves pretty fast; sometimes you've got to slow down and take a look". - Ferris Bueller (1986)

In this episode (PART 2), Dave and I discuss the following:

  • Developing a better relationship with your work and family. 
  • The reason why some people own big houses. 
  • The difference between safety and safeness. 
  • You cannot compare success: Everyone's journey in life is different, and there is no right or wrong, and there is an element of luck. 
  • THE POWER OF THE PAUSE.
  • Habits and automatic responses. 

If you want to connect with Dave James, you'll find him lurking around and adding value on Linkedin

If you have any questions about this podcast episode, please email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com.

Podiatry Business Coaching

If you'd like to learn more about One-On-One Business Coaching, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar to schedule a 30-minute face-to-face Zoom meeting with me.  

Live Events & Online Courses

If you're looking for podiatry education, please look at my LIVE EVENTS and current ONLINE COURSES I endorse. 

YouTube

Have you checked out my YouTube Channel – Tyson E Franklin? This is where I uploaded the  UNCUT videos of each podcast episode and short career and educational videos.  

Podiatry Business Owners Club 

On Facebook, I have created a group called the Podiatry Business Owners Club. If you're a podiatrist or podiatry student and you own a business or would like to own a business one day, this is the group you'll want to join. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment