Sunday 9 July 2023

278 - What Are Your Patients Saying About You


After every podiatry visit, you need to know that your patients will be headed to one of five places; straight home, back to work, catching up with friends, seeing another health professional, or heading to their lawyer's office, and when they do, how will they describe their podiatry experience? 

Will they say you were FINE, TERRIBLE OR AWESOME? Most patients will not run around tell signing your praises if you are fine, but they will talk about you if you're terrible or awesome, so you're better off being awesome. 

If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com

Upcoming LIVE Events

If you're interested in attending one of my LIVE marketing or business events, details can be found at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/upcoming-events/

Podiatry Business Coaching 

Hi, I'm Tyson Franklin, and when it comes to one-on-one podiatry business coaching and mentoring, I believe I am the best in the business, and most importantly, I have a proven track record to back me up.  

If you'd like to learn more, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar to schedule a Zoom meeting. 

Podiatry Business Owner's Club

Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business?

If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment