Sunday 3 September 2023

Protecting Your Reputation - Lessons Learnt From A Shit Burger Experience


I recently had a fantastic week on the P&O Pacific Encounter; however, during our cruise, I also had the displeasure of eating one of the worst burgers I have ever eaten at Luke Mangan's Burger Bar. It was dry and tasteless, and others warned me not to order it...and in hindsight, I should have listened. Go for the pizza, they said. This got me thinking about Luke Mangan's reputation. Until then, I knew he was a renowned chef with an excellent reputation, but after eating a burger with his name on it, there was no way I would eat at the other restaurant onboard, Luke's Bar & Grill. If you're going to put your name on something, you must have systems in place to maintain a certain standard because it's your reputation on the line. This applies to every business. If you have a team, you must know that everything they do represents you and your business. If they mess up, it's on you, not them. They can quickly move on if things go sour; however, you must remain to pick up the pieces. This is why all business owners must stay close to their team and never assume everything is running perfectly. If you have any questions after watching this video, please send me an email at tf@tysonfranklin.com Podiatry Business Coaching Hi, I'm Tyson Franklin, and when it comes to one-on-one podiatry business coaching, I believe I am one of the best in the business, and most importantly, I have a proven track record to back me up. If you'd like to learn more, please email me; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar to schedule a Free 30-minute Zoom Meeting - https://calendly.com/tysonfranklin/podmeeting30 Next Event Have you checked out what's coming up next? - https://www.tysonfranklin.com/events And when you have the time, please take a look at my new Podiatry Legends Podcast website at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment