Wednesday 6 September 2023

291 - Thirty Five Years of Wisdom with Narelle Montgomery


Narelle Montgomery is the owner of Sutherland Podiatry Centre in New South Wales, and after 35 years, she has gained a lot of podiatry and business wisdom others can learn from, which is why I wanted her as my guest.

(00:00) Introduction

(01:15) What got you into Podiatry in the first place?

(05:28) Do you remember your first conference?

(11:42) Better retention when you write notes.

(13:29) Ad: 2-Day LIVE Podiatry Business Reboot, Brisbane 17-18 Nov. 2023

(15:21) Did you want to work for yourself?

(19:16) Mindset

(22:29) My mum was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer in April 2020

(34:06) You've been in Podiatry for 35 years, what have been positive changes?

(38:10) I think podiatrists stop learning because they stop enjoying it.

(43:07) Find what area really interests you, even if it's just cutting corns and calluses; there's nothing wrong with that. 

Podiatry Business Coaching

Hi, I’m Tyson Franklin, and if you’re looking for a one-on-one podiatry business coach with a proven track record of helping podiatrists excel in business, look no further. I know I can help you. Please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com

Upcoming LIVE Events If you’re interested in attending one of my LIVE business events, details can be found at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/upcoming-events/

Podiatry Business Owner’s Club

Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business? If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.


Check out the latest podcast episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment