Thursday 14 September 2023

292 - The Name Tag Guy Scott Ginsberg


Scott Ginsberg holds the world record for wearing a name tag longer than anyone else, and he was so committed to the record he got his name tag tattooed to his chest...that's commitment. In his spare time, he has also written 50 books and 11 music albums. 

I was fortunate to meet Scott in 2009 in Cairns when he was touring Australia. When we met, he gave me his business card, which read, "Hello, my name is Scott's Friend", and on the back, it has ten philosophies he lives by.

It was so unique I still have it in my possession today, and I read it often. 

To see the FULL SHOW NOTES, please visit the Podiatry Legends Podcast website - https://www.podiatrylegends.com/blog/ AND If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com 

 

PODIATRY BUSINESS COACH 

Hi, I’m Tyson Franklin, and if you’re looking for a one-on-one podiatry business coach with a proven track record of helping podiatrists excel in business, look no further. I know I can help you.  

If you’d like to talk, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar to schedule a free 30-minute Zoom meeting.

Whether you choose to work with me or not, you will leave our meeting with some strategic ideas to implement. 

LIVE EVENTS

If you’re interested in attending one of my LIVE business events, details can be found at https://www.podiatrylegends.com/upcoming-events/

PODIATRY BUSINESS OWNERS CLUB

Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business?

If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Have you checked out my YouTube Channel – Tyson E. Franklin? This is where I upload videos of my podcast interviews and other short educational videos.


Check out the latest podcast episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment