Tuesday 27 June 2023

273 - Persistence & Resilience with Tyson E Franklin


A few years ago, I was asked to present a keynote speech in Cairns titled Persistence and Resilience, and in this episode, I want to discuss three key points from my talk that I feel are worth highlighting. 

  1. When bad things happen, you can use it as an excuse for failure or a reason to succeed. I always chose the latter. 
  2. Don't lose sight of your WHY, and ask yourself on a regular basis, why do you do what you do? 
  3. What is it that drives you? Usually, it's not money. 

NEXT EVENT

If you want to recession-proof your podiatry business, consider attending the Work Smarter, Not Harder event I am doing with Jonathan Small on the 21st and 22nd of July. For booking details, please visit https://www.tysonfranklin.com/events

If you have any questions about this episode, you can email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com, or if you’d like to learn more about One-On-One Business Coaching, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar schedule a face-to-face Zoom meeting with me.  


Check out the latest podcast episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment