Monday 12 June 2023

269 - Six Ways to Identify Bad Patients


Most bad patients will give you early warning signs, and your goal, as you become more experienced, is to identify them as soon as possible, so you can take action sooner rather than later and eliminate them from your business.

In this episode, I want to share my top six ways to identify bad patients, and what I’m about to explain is far from a complete list. Still, it’s an excellent place to start, and having friends in other professions and industries, it’s nice to know they share similar problems with their patients, clients and customers. 

Detailed notes are available from the Podiatry Legends Podcast website

1) THEY WILL OFTEN COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR FEES

2) THEY HAVE A RUDE AND ABRUPT PERSONALITY

3) THEY’RE ALWAYS ASKING FOR A DISCOUNT

4) THEY’LL ASK FOR AN ACCOUNT

5) WHEN YOU GIVE THEM AN ACCOUNT, YOU HAVE TO CHASE THEM FOR PAYMENT

6) THEY WILL COMPLAIN AND RAISE THEIR VOICE AT THE MOST INOPPORTUNE TIME

If you have any questions about this episode, you can email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com, or if you’d like to learn more about One-On-One Business Coaching, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, you can go directly to my online calendar schedule a face-to-face Zoom meeting with me. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment