Thursday 31 March 2022

200th Celebration Episode: What I've Learnt from My Guests


In this episode, my good friend Dr Jesse Green helps me celebrate my 200th Podiatry Legends Podcast episode. At the same time, I congratulate Jesse Green for reaching Ep: 350 on the Savvy Dentist Podcast. Together, we will share some of the biggest takeaways from our guests and what we have personally learned, and there has been a lot. 🤚 Are you looking for a Business Advisor and Mentor? If you are and you want to approach your business different and stand out, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com 💥 Join the PODIATRY BUSINESS OWNERS CLUB on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/podia... 😁 And if you want to put a big smile on my face, please SUBSCRIBE to this channel and tell your friends, unless you have no friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment