Thursday 31 March 2022

200th Celebration Episode: What I've Learnt from My Guests


In this episode, my good friend Dr Jesse Green helps me celebrate my 200th Podiatry Legends Podcast episode. At the same time, I congratulate Jesse Green for reaching Ep: 350 on the Savvy Dentist Podcast

Together, we will share some of the biggest takeaways from our guests and what we have personally learned, and there has been a lot. 

I'm always surprised by what I learn when I listen to a podcast episode a second time.  

Podiatry Advising & Mentoring

Have you decided to grow your podiatry business this year? We should talk and see if I can be of some assistance if you have. Please call me on 0408671966 or email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, look at my Mentoring page. 

Youtube

I add my podcast episodes and other educational videos to my Youtube channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Advisor & Mentor. Please SUBSCRIBE, and if you click on the bell icon, you'll be informed whenever a new video is uploaded. 

If you want to connect with like-minded, positive podiatrists, consider joining the Podiatry Business Owners Club on Facebook. 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment