Wednesday 11 October 2023

296 - Book Review 8 This is Marketing by Seth Godin


If you're new to marketing, this book, This is Marketing by Seth Godin, is not for you, but if you know you love marketing and you've enjoyed Seth's other books, then you're going to love it.  

To be honest, it's not an easy book to read, but we guarantee that if you give this book the time and effort it deserves, you will be wiser for the experience. (Reviewed by Tyson E. Franklin and Carly O’Donoghue from Stepping Out Podiatry). 

Available from Amazon

If you have any questions about this episode or would like to make enquiries about becoming a guest on the podcast or a PODCAST SPONSORSHIP, please email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com

PODIATRY BUSINESS COACH 

Hi, I’m Tyson Franklin, and if you’re looking for a one-on-one podiatry business coach with a proven track record of helping podiatrists excel in business, look no further. I know I can help you.  

If you’d like to talk, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, go directly to my online calendar to schedule a free 30-minute Zoom meeting. 

UPCOMING EVENTS

If you want to meet podiatrists who think differently and want to take their podiatry business to the next level, consider attending one of my upcoming EVENTS. Always guaranteed to deliver. 

YouTube

Have you checked out my YouTube Channel – Tyson E Franklin? This is where I uploaded the  UNCUT videos of each podcast episode and short career and educational videos.

Podiatry Business Owner’s Club

Are you a podiatrist or podiatry student with an interest in business?

If you are, all you need to do is answer three simple questions to join my Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/podiatrybusinessownersclub.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment