Tuesday 9 May 2023

261 - Husband & Wife Teams PART 1


If your podiatry business is currently up against a husband and wife team, this episode will help you understand why they may be kicking your arse. 

Suppose you've considered working with your partner but have been put off because of all the negativity surrounding husbands and wives successfully working together. In that case, this episode will help you see all the positives and why there's magic in working together. 

My wife and I worked successfully together for well over twenty years, and it was the best business decision we ever made, which is why I wanted to produce this episode because I knew our story was not unusual. There had to be others with the same success stories. 

In part one, I am joined by Trevor and Karie Haynes from Elite Foot & Ankle Associates in Oregon, USA, Emily Smith and Trent Salkavich from Sports And Structural Podiatry, Sydney, Australia, and Dean and Jenny Walsh from Walsh Podiatry in Bermingham, UK. 

In this episode, we discuss:

  • The transition of working together.
  • There are often difficulties in the first few years. 
  • The importance of clearly defining your managerial and clinical roles.
  • Working together when big business decisions need to be made. 
  • Managing others and the importance of values when you bring new people into your team. 
  • The new skills you learn working together. 
  • How working together adds an extra dimension to your relationship. 

Takeaway Tips

  1. Travelling to work in separate cars and having separate interests outside of podiatry gives you a little breathing space. 
  2. There's no better feeling than having someone in your business that you trust 100%. 
  3. The positives of working together far outway any of the negatives. 

If you have any questions about this episode or you have ideas for future episodes, please email me at tyson@podiatrylegends.com

Upcoming Events

If you want to know about my upcoming events, please visit the EVENTS page on my website. 

Podiatry Business Coaching 

I you're looking for a Podiatry Business Coach that gets sh#t done and has a proven track record of helping podiatrists achieve outstanding business results, visit my website www.tysonfranklin.com or send me an email at tf@tysonfranklin.com. I'm here to help if you need me. 

Subscribe to My YouTube Channel

Are you SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel - Tyson E Franklin? This is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other inspirational and informative business tips. 

NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON - www.podiatrylegends.com

Episode Sponsor - www.podiatryclinicwebsites.com 

 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment