Tuesday 4 April 2023

255 - ELEVATE with Jill Woods & Jonathan Small


Jill Woods and Jonathan Small, both previous podcast guests and UK podiatrists, have gathered their collective minds over the past six years to write the book ELEVATE - Mindset, Marketing and Happiness Strategies for Allied Health Professionals. 

I was fortunate to be given an advance copy of their book and can approve it as a must-have book on your bookshelf.

AVAILABLE NOW FROM AMAZON

Upcoming Events

July 21-22, 2023 BRISBANE: Work Smarter, Not Harder with Jonathan Small https://www.tysonfranklin.com/events/WSNH2023

Podiatry Business Coaching 

Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently and has a proven track record of helping podiatrists excel in business? If you are, please email me and let's chat to see if we're a good fit. You've got nothing to lose. Also, I only work with podiatrists. 

YouTube

Are you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Business Coach? YouTube is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other short business tips.

Podiatry Business Owners Club

Please visit my group, the Podiatry Business Owners Club, on Facebook to connect with like-minded podiatrists who enjoy business. 


Check out the latest podcast episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment