Monday 6 February 2023

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Discount Your Prices to Attract New Patients


In this video, I will explain my five top reasons why discounting is one of the worst marketing strategies you can implement if you want to attract new patients to your business. Actually, I think I share more than five. Become a podiatry business that attracts top-class patients, not discount chases. If you have any questions, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com Business Coaching Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently and has a proven track record of helping podiatrists in business? If you are, please email me and let's chat to see if we're a good fit, otherwise visit https://www.tysonfranklin.com/Coaching SAVE THE DATE - 21/22 July 2023. In July, Jonathan Small is running his two-day workshop Work Smarter, Not Harder in Brisbane. There will only be 30 seats available, and booking details will be available soon on my website at www.tysonfranklin.com, but if you would like to be added to the no-obligation Priority Booking List, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment