Wednesday 7 December 2022

236 - What is the Podiatry Marketing Podcast with Dr Jim McDannald, DPM


Did you know I co-host a second podcast show called the Podiatry Marketing Podcast with Dr Jim McDannald, DPM, aka Big Jim Mac? At the beginning of January 2022, Jim and I thought it would be fun to create a podcast about the two things we loved most, Marketing & Marketing.

Each week we take turns interviewing each other. Jim interviews me on a particular marketing subject that I'm passionate about, and then on the alternative week, I turn the tables on Jim, and he gets to choose the topic.

Most episodes are less than 25 minutes long, making them easy to consume and grasp the BIG IDEA from each show. If you enjoy the Podiatry Legends Podcast, you will also enjoy the Podiatry Marketing Podcast. 

If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com, or you can contact Jim and me via the Podiatry Marketing Podcast website at https://www.podiatry.marketing/contact/.

Business Coaching 

Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently? If you are, please email and let's chat to see if we're a good fit for each other.

Alternatively, you can schedule a 30-minute appointment directly into my calendar by following this link - https://calendly.com/tysonfranklin/podmeeting30.

YouTube

Are you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Business Coach? YouTube is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other short business tip videos. 

Podiatry Business Owners Club

Please visit my group, the Podiatry Business Owners Club, on Facebook if you want to connect with like-minded podiatrists who enjoy business. 

12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot

Have you done the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot? It will change the way you think about your podiatry business. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment