Thursday 9 June 2022

210 - Why I Left Podiatry (Part 2)


There's a big concern that too many podiatrists are leaving the profession, so it was suggested that I track down and interview a few of them and ask WHY they have left the profession. 

If you missed Episode 209 (Part One), I suggest going back at some stage and listening to it. 

At the end of this episode, I share my thoughts and takeaways from each of my five guests.  

Podiatry Advising & Mentoring

Have you decided to grow your podiatry business in 2022? If you have, let's talk. You can email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com; otherwise, look at my Mentoring page or go directly to my online calendar and schedule a FREE 30-minute Zoom meeting with me. 

ONLINE CALENDAR

Youtube 

I upload all my educational and podcast videos to my Youtube channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Advisor & Mentor. Please SUBSCRIBE, and if you click on the bell icon, you'll be notified whenever a new video is uploaded. 


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment