Thursday 10 June 2021

155 - When Admiration Turns to Envy with Tyson E Franklin


When does admiration turn to envy? Have you ever wondered if other podiatrists admire what you do or envy what you do? Admiration is good; Envy is bad.

To see the complete show notes, please visit my website http://bit.ly/PodLegends155

If you have any questions about this episode, one-on-one coaching or any of my group coaching programs, please send me an email at tf@tysonfranklin.comand we can arrange a quick ZOOM call. 

Competitive Advantage

If you're looking for a Competitive Advantage over other podiatrists in your area, please visit my EVENTS PAGE, and consider joining my next group coaching program, the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot or join the Podiatry Business Owners Club on Facebook.   


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment