Monday 16 November 2020

Start Planning For 2021 NOW with Deb Johnstone


If you're one of those people that find it hard to get organised you're going to love this short 35-minute video with Deb Johnstone.
Deb has developed a unique planner to help get you organised and get the most out of your day, week, month and year, and after 2020 we all need to get more out of 2021.
Deb was my guest on the Podiatry Legends Podcast, Ep 089 - My Mindset Coach and if you want to connect with Deb or have any questions, please send them to success@debjohnstone.com.au
If you have any specific questions for me I can be contacted via email at tf@tysonfranklin.com and please keep an eye out for my next 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot
https://www.tysonfranklin.com/Coaching/REBOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment