Tuesday 31 December 2019

054 - David Gruhl An Aussie Podiatrist In The UK


David Gruhl is a Queensland University of Technology graduate. Upon graduation, he worked in a Cycling and Podiatry shop in Brisbane, who were the developers of the Cobra9 Carbon cycling Orthotics, and for the past two years, he has been working in the UK. 

Also in 2017, with Scott Greenbank (Episode 030) he began Bridge The Gap as a way of providing continuing education courses that weren't available at the time. 

On this episode we discuss:

  • Starting his career at a cycling shop
  • Cobra 9 Cycling orthotics
  • Skills he learnt working in a retail setting and following strict quality standards
  • Key differences working in the UK & Australia
  • Why he is starting a Masters 
  • Bridge the Gap
  • P20 Podiatry Conference - changing the way conferences are run. 

If you have any questions about this podcast, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com, or you can connect with David at davidgruhl@gmail.com 

Podiatry Business Coaching 

If you and your podiatry business need help with marketing and business systems, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com and let's see where I can help, or visit the coaching and mentoring section of my website

Newsletter & Events 

If you'd like to be kept up to date with my next PODIATRY MARKETING WORKSHOPS and other EVENTS, please sign up to my NEWSLETTER. I promise not to spam you with daily rubbish. 

Next Event  - Podiatry Marketing Workshop, Saturday, February 15th November, Gold Coast 

Podiatry Legends Facebook Page

I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I post additional business and marketing tips, information regarding podiatry events and conferences around the world. 

My Book

It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry. In Australia, you can order directly from my website, but if you live overseas, I would suggest Amazon or the Book Depository.

Consider A Podcast Review

If you enjoy the Podiatry Legends Podcast, please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts. 

If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:

Ep 049 - Andrew Van Essen Volunteering Is A Great Career Move

It's No Secret with Dr T. Podcast

If you like marketing and small business, please take a look at my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment