Tuesday 29 October 2019

Developing Passion & Culture in Your Podiatry Business with Drs Peyman & Viedra Elison


When it comes to running a successful podiatry business, it is vital to find your passion, surround yourself with the right team, and develop a mindset of success by associating with like-minded positive people. 

Drs Peyman & Viedra Elison are a dynamic podiatry team that own Fixing Feet Institute in Surprise, Arizona. I recently spent three days with them in Tempe, Arizona at Business Black Ops, which is a high-level mastermind group. 

I've wanted to get them on the Podiatry Legends Podcast for some time, so while I had them together in Arizona, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to capture their thought of podiatry business success. 

On this episode we discuss:

  • Choosing to live in different states to pursue their podiatry careers. 
  • Working on an Indian Reservation in Arizona and how this has shaped Viedra's career and passion for diabetes and limb salvage.
  • Peyman's passion for paediatric biomechanics, foot deformities and peripheral nerve surgery.
  • Associates and culture problems - "Some people are just not trainable". 
  • Why continuing medical education is essential, but if you want to grow a successful business and life, you've got to attend business and marketing events. 
  • You need a positive mindset to bring it all together. 

Viedra's Tip:

In the early part of your career, focus on your education, not your location. You need to get out of your comfort zone. 

Peyman's Tip:

Find a niche market, something you enjoy and hone in on it. And if you feel you're in a rut, start hanging out with new people. 

If you have any questions about this podcast, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com  

One-On-One Coaching

If your podiatry business needs help to develop marketing strategies or business systems, the most efficient way to do this is with one-on-one coaching. Please email me and let's see where I can you.  

Newsletter & Events 

If you'd like to be kept up to date with my EVENTS, please sign up to my NEWSLETTER. I promise not to spam you with daily emails telling you how great I am.

Podiatry Legends Facebook Page

I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I post additional small business tips, information regarding podiatry events and conferences around the world. Check it out: Podiatry Legends Facebook Page

It's No Secret with Dr T. Podcast

If you like marketing and small business, please take a look at my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T., and you may also enjoy Episode 185: Having A Positive Mindset with Somnath Sikdar & Lonnie Beck

Order My Book

It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry. In Australia, you can order directly from my website or online, but if you live overseas, I would suggest Amazon or the Book Depository.

 

Tell Your Podiatry Friends

If you enjoy listening to Podiatry Legends, please tell all your podiatry friends, and please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts. 

If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:

028: The Definition of Success in Podiatry with Craig Schooth


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment