Tuesday 16 July 2019

030 - Scott Greenbank Bridging The Gap



Scott Greenbank

Scott Greenbank works in private practice on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland and is one of the founders of a very successful Facebook Group: Podiatry - Bridge The Gap

He has a great passion for professional development and mentoring younger podiatrists, and also how a better understanding of manual therapies can benefit the podiatry profession.

On this episode we discuss:
  • Benefits of becoming involved in sports at a deeper level
  • Having a better understanding of the concepts of manual therapies and how this is beneficial to your scope of practice
  • Benefits of offering the best treatment to your patients and how this leads to a better opportunity to educate them. 
  • Professional Treatment Guidance: not letting the patient guide their Rx
  • Taking pride in what you do
  • Understanding the 'Patient Experience' from start to finish
  • BRIDGE THE GAP: Mentoring and education for new podiatrists. At the moment, there are no official mentoring pathways from the association. 
Final Tip
As a new graduate, it is your responsibility to engage with your mentor/employer. If you are the mentor/employer, make sure you are accessible and available, and if you can't be, find someone in your business who is.

If you have any questions about this podcast episode, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com, or you can connect with Scott via the Bridge The Gap Facebook page. 

If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:

Ep 017: Incorporating Rehabilitation Into Your Podiatry Practice with Nick Knight

One-On-One Coaching & Mentoring

The fastest and most efficient way to grow your podiatry business is by using a business coach or mentor. There are many coaching programs currently available, but in my opinion, most are very beige and non-specific. Please email me and let's see if I can help you.  

Subscribe To My Newsletter

If you'd like to be kept up to date with my speaking engagements, EVENTS and other activities, please sign up to my NEWSLETTER, and I promise not to spam you with daily emails telling you how awesome I am.

Order My Book

It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry. In Australia, you can order directly from my website, but if you live overseas, I would suggest Amazon or the Book Depository.

Podiatry Legends Facebook Page

I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I will be posting additional small business tips and information regarding podiatry events around the world. Check it out: Podiatry Legends Facebook Page.
If you'd like more marketing and management tips for your podiatry business check out my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T.

Subscribe To Podiatry Legends

If you enjoy listening to the Podiatry Legends Podcast, please click SUBSCRIBE on your podcast player, so you do not miss an episode and tell all your podiatry friends.
If you enjoy it a lot, it will put a HUGE smile on my face if you left a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts. 
BONUS:
Peter Vidmar - Virtuosity Video

Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment