Tuesday 21 May 2024

More Glimmers and Less Triggers Will Make For A Happier Life


Recently, I learned about a term called a "GLIMMER", which is the opposite of a trigger. Glimmers are moments in your day that bring you happiness, peace, and gratitude; they spark positive emotions, whereas a trigger sparks negative ones. They make you feel good and put a smile on your face. The more you look for them, the more you notice them, and the fewer triggers you will encounter. 

If you have any questions, you can email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com 

26th - 27th of July, 2024 - CAIRNS

Do you have questions about your podiatry business, team, personal goals and career direction?

If you do, I'm here to help in any way I can. I recommend following the link below to my calendar and scheduling a free 30-minute Zoom call. I guarantee that after we talk, you will have far more clarity on what is best for you, your business and your career.

A podiatrist I spoke with recently made an extra $40,000 by following my advice from the 30-minute free Zoom call. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose.  

ONLINE CALENDAR

No comments:

Post a Comment