Sunday 15 September 2024

Building Your Podiatry Network Through Travel


Last week, I conducted an On-site Training Day at Sole Focus Podiatry in Toowoomba with Jessica Haydock and her team. It was a very productive day, and it got me thinking about the benefits of visiting podiatry clinics whenever you travel. Of course, I was in Toowoomba to deliver my training program, but before this, I always made it a habit to visit podiatrists when I travelled; you can learn so much, and it is a great way to develop long-term podiatry relationships and build your professional network, both nationally and overseas. ON-SITE TRAINING DAYS If you want to learn more about my on-site team training days, please email me at tf@tysonfranklin.com. We can then arrange a Zoom call to discuss your specific needs, as no two podiatry businesses are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment